These cream pies are quick, easy, and delicious!
Shhhhh! You’re guests do NOT need to know all your secrets!
CHOCOLATE ORANGE CREAM PIE
These cream pies are quick, easy, and delicious! Shhhhh! You’re guests do NOT need to know all your secrets!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 small package chocolate instant pudding
- 1 ¾c. milk
- 8 drops of dōTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- Chocolate graham cracker crust
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- Mix chocolate instant pudding, milk, and orange oil together for 2 minutes
- Soften cream cheese in microwave on high for 45 seconds
- Add ¼ cup of mixed pudding to cream cheese and mix well. This cools the cream cheese and allows you to get in nice and smooth before adding it to the pudding.
- Mix cream cheese into pudding until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into chocolate graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Top will Cool Whip colored with orange food coloring.
- Garnish with grated Hershey bar, chocolate orange or extra crushed chocolate graham crackers.