aka..Shrek Smoothies, Hulk Smoothies, Ninja Turtle Smoothies
Start the morning off right with a serving of fruits and veggies that even your kiddos will enjoy! This recipe will make six/8 oz. OR four/12 oz. servings!
- 3 cups cold water
- 4 oz. fresh spinach (2 big handfuls)
- 5 drops doTERRA lemon oil
- 5 drops doTERRA lime oil
- 5 drops doTERRA wild orange oil (or any combination)
- ½ - 1 frozen peeled banana
- 2 cups frozen fruit mix
- (I use the Dole blend of strawberries, pineapple, mango, and peaches from Sam's Club or there is the same blend at WalMart in the Great Value brand)
- In a heavy duty blender put the water, spinach, doTERRA lemon oil, doTERRA lime oil, doTERRA wild orange oil and blend until smooth.
- Add the banana and frozen fruit mix and blend until smooth.
- Thin with cold water to desired consistency!
- Pour into desired servings and drink up! These can be placed in the refrigerator for a day or so but fresh is best!