Did you know that Lavender is the most versatile oil in the industry? Lavender has been used and cherished for centuries for its unmistakable aroma and myriad of benefits. In ancient times, the Egyptians and Romans used Lavender for bathing, relaxation, cooking, and as a perfume; it is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities which continue to be Lavender’s most notable qualities. Discover for yourself the many versatile properties of Lavender. It is one oil that is truly essential!
Application: Aromatic, Internal, Topical /Neat
THE DAILY DOZEN
- Widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- Soothes occasional skin irritations.
- Reduces appearance of skin imperfections.
- Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet for a restful night’s sleep.
- Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air with a light mist of Lavender combined with water in a spray bottle.
- Use a drop or two for relief from insect bites.
- Lavender oil is a great moisturizer for the uncomfortable itching and dryness caused by dry, cold winter weather/
- Place a few drops on homemade dryer balls, a cloth or laundry drier sheet to freshen, scent and naturally deodorize your laundry.
- Put 2-3 drops Lavender oil on a minor burn to decrease pain.
- Add to Epsom Salts and then dissolve in bath water to soak away stress.
- Not only can Lavender be used by the drop in a relaxing bath, but it can also be mixed with pure bath salts and wrapped up to use later or for a gift for a friend or family member.
- Apply to the temples and the back of the neck to help relieve the tension of a stressful day.
- Use in cooking to soften citrus flavors and add a flavorful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Take internally to reduce anxious feelings.*
- Take internally for a peaceful sleep.*
- A drop of two of Melaleuca and Lavender will help soothe the occasional earache.
- May help to support a healthy immune system when taken internally.*
- Take internally along with Lemon and Peppermint to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
- Try making our “Calm & Cool Body Spray” and our “Too Much Fun in the Sun Spray” listed under our DIY tab.
Lavender 15 mL
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
If you are interested in joining dōTERRA and would like access to your personal Wellness Advocate coach who will help you along every stage of your family wellness goals you can join here and we will be in touch shortly!