These cream pies are quick, easy, and delicious!
Shhhhh! You’re guests do NOT need to know all your secrets!
Lemon Cream Pie
These cream pies are quick, easy, and delicious! Shhhhh! You’re guests do NOT need to know all your secrets!
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 small package lemon instant pudding
- 1 ¾c. milk
- 5 drops of dōTERRA Lemon Essential Oil
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- Graham cracker crust
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- Mix lemon instant pudding, milk, and lemon oil together for 2 minutes
- Soften cream cheese in microwave on high for 45 seconds
- Add ¼ cup of mixed pudding to cream cheese and mix well. This cools the cream cheese and allows you to get in nice and smooth before adding it to the pudding.
- Mix cream cheese into pudding until creamy and smooth.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Top will Cool Whip
- Garnish with yellow sprinkles or extra crushed graham crackers.