Oregano is one powerful EO! It has been used for centuries in traditional health practices to help boost immunity, support healthy digestion, aid in times when seasonal threats are high, and of course for all those delicious Italian meals. Remember to use extra caution when using Oregano and make sure you properly dilute with dōTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil if you are applying to the skin.
Application: Aromatic, Internal, Topical /Dilute
THE DAILY DOZEN
- Take one drop daily to maintain healthy immune function. *
- Add one to two drops to a veggie capsule to support healthy respiratory function. *
- Add 10 drops to a spray bottle full of water for a last-minute counter spray.
- Oregano offers powerful antioxidants.*
- Add one drop in place of one TB ground or dried oregano to your favorite Italian dishes.
- Supports healthy digestion.*
- Dilute in a carrier oil and rub onto painful joints.
- Many uses for animals to help keep them healthy and happy.
- Provides relief from many different skin irritations.
- Can be effectively used to keep insects at bay.
- For squeaky clean toes and feet, add a few drops to baking soda and sprinkle inside your shoes.
- For other itchy issues with feet, add a drop or two of Oregano EO to Epsom salts, dissolve in a basin of warm water and soak your feet
Oregano 15 mL
CAUTIONS: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.
If you are interested in joining dōTERRA and would like access to your personal Wellness Advocate coach who will help you along every stage of your family wellness goals you can join here and we will be in touch shortly!